Thursday, January 22, 2009

School Holidays



During the holidays, I went to Sentosa and stayed there for a weekend at a resort. On the first day, my family and I went to Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon. I loved Underwater World and I think touching the dolphin in Dolphin Lagoon was just priceless as I have never done it before. After that, we went to The Merlion. The stunning view on top of The Merlion of Sentosa simply took my breath away. That was another thing that I will never forget. After lunch, we went to Fort Siloso. Looking at the images and sculptures, I can say that living in early Singapore was not easy.
The next day, my family and I went on the Carlsberg Sky tower. Once again the view was just beautiful. After that, we went to the Luge and Sky ride. Out of all the places in Sentosa, I enjoyed this the most as I have always wanted to ride a go-cart and also, I did not know that there was such a place in Singapore. It was really very fun and I felt as though I was driving a real car! After we reached the bottom of the track, we had to take the sky ride in order to go back to the starting place. The sky ride was very fun; especially the part where it went very high up then very low and back to the place. It was so fun that my family and I spent almost the whole day! At night we went to the Songs of the Sea. It was very interesting and I really enjoyed myself. After that we were on our way back home. We took the cable car on the way back home. That was a very interesting weekend which I will never forget.

No comments: